Welcome to the Press & Download section. Are you looking for background information, press releases, logos or photos of our educational program FIRST LEGO League? Here you will find what you are looking for.
Here you can find the latest press releases. We are pleased to receive interview requests and are happy to put you in touch with regional teams/classes/partners.
What the press has written about the educational program so far ....
- Neue Presse Coburg - Gymnasiasten gewinnen Wettbewerb - Junge Forscher mit kreativen Lösungen - 24.02.2022 (4.2 MiB)
- Rhein Main Verlag - Kultusminister Lorz tüftelt mit Nachwuchs-Programmierern - 15.02.2022 (2.1 MiB)
- Suedeutsche.de - Erstmals Roboter-Wettbewerb für Schüler an der TU Ilmenau -11.01.2022 (228.1 KiB)
- Mittelbayrische - Die First Lego League Regensburg wird zehn -18.11.2020 (300.4 KiB)
- Rheinische Post - Grundschüler programmieren eigenen Roboter - 12.10.2019 (671.3 KiB)
- Geolino Extra Roboter No. 52 - Lauf, Fleischwolf! Beim Finale der FIRST LEGO League - 04.06.2015 (995.4 KiB)
- Rheinpfalz - Baukloetze gestaunt - 06.2012 (485.9 KiB)
- Spiegel No. 49 - Showdown der Spielzeugroboter - 03.12.2007 (309.0 KiB)
You can use the downloadable logos of the educational program and the implementing club for print products and web applications in the context of FIRST LEGO League and reporting on it. Other formats can be requested from us. Use outside of FIRST LEGO League is only possible with the written consent of HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V.. All rights regarding pictures and other materials are reserved by HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V.
Logo Guidelines FIRST LEGO League
Please read the brand and logo guidelines for proper use of the graphics before using them!
Logos FIRST LEGO League
Logos FIRST LEGO League 2022/23 season "SUPERPOWERED"
The downloadable photos of the educational program can be used in the context of FIRST LEGO League and the reporting about it. Other formats and motifs can be requested from us. Use outside of FIRST LEGO League is only possible with written permission from HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V.. All rights regarding pictures are reserved by HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V.
FIRST LEGO League Challenge
FIRST LEGO League Explore
Career orientation today begins in kindergarten and HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V.'s educational programs teach children and young people the key technologies of the 21st century at an early age. We want to encourage participants to start training or studying in the STEM field.
Our programs strengthen digital literacy while training social skills such as collaboration, solution orientation and presentation skills. Participants learn to think and work like real engineers and scientists, which helps them in their future career orientation. We have summarized the impact of our work in our annual impact reports.
If you want to become a FIRST LEGO League Regional Partner and bring the educational program to your city, fill out the application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our flyers provide a summary of the most important information about the educational program. Feel free to use them to talk about the FIRST LEGO League Explore, Challenge, and In the Classroom offerings.