On this page you find some of the most frequently asked questions. The replies apply to all FLL teams in all FLL competitions in Central Europe.
Your questions according the upcoming season will be answered from August 1st 2020 after the challenge kickoff. Until this time you may find here general Questions & Answers about FLL Tournaments. Question can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update on the current situation regarding the coronavirus:
FIRST, LEGO and we are on schedule with the preparations for the 2020/21 season and we stick to the planned dates for registration, task publication and competitions. You can find the overview here.
As usual, the field mat shipping is also scheduled for the end of July and together with our logistics partners we are working on it so that all teams that have registered and paid the entry fee by then will receive the field mat in time for the start.
Playing Field & Missions
- MISSION M08 – Sharing Adjustment29.10.20
- MISSION M15 - Precision Token Placement29.10.20
- Use health units (light and dark blue, purple, red, yellow)29.10.20
- Defective 3M Dual Lock (Reclosable Fasteners)09.09.20
- Robot Game Rules: Correction p. 5 Field Setup05.08.20
- Border walls05.08.20
- Gap between target zone and border wall10.02.21