If team meetings and/or exhibitions are not possible in individual regions due to local pandemic restrictions, there will be great remote solutions.
Of course we would love to see you all live and in color at regional exhibitions again as soon as possible! Unfortunately, we also have to plan for the case that team meetings are not possible and/or no local exhibition can take place due to pandemic-related contact restrictions in some regions. And it is exactly these plans that we, HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V., together with our regional partners, are currently working hard on.
On this page we will keep you up to date with all the latest information.
Update: Nov 3, 2020
What we are currently planning:
- Exhibitions will take place either on-site, remotely or in a mixed form (hybrid).
- Remote or hybrid exhibitions will be designed to be as comparable as possible to on-site exhibitions.
- Our regional partners will decide, in consultation with us, in what form their exhibitions will take place.
- The form of the exhibition will be decided at the latest four weeks before the planned date.
- You will find information on the status of your respective regional exhibition in the overview of the locations.
- If the form of the exhibition changes after you have already registered for it, we will of course inform you about it.
- The platform on which the remote and hybrid exhibitions and tournaments will take place is currently being developed by LEGO Education in close cooperation with us and other partners around the world. It will be available from January 2021. The focus is on user-friendliness and data protection.
In November and December 2020, the first remote exhibitions will be held outside the platform. They will be organized individually by our partners and will also take data protection into account.
Regardless of the form of the exhibition, you will receive all the information you need in a good time in advance.
If you have any thoughts, ideas, or questions about the remote options, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.