If team meetings and/or exhibitions are not possible in individual regions due to local pandemic restrictions, there will be great remote solutions.
Of course we would love to see you all live and in color at regional exhibitions again as soon as possible! Unfortunately, we also have to plan for the case that team meetings are not possible and/or no local exhibition can take place due to pandemic-related contact restrictions in some regions. And it is exactly these plans that we, HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V., together with our regional partners, are currently working hard on.
On this page we will keep you up to date with all the latest information.
Update: Sept 8, 2020
What we are currently planning:
- Exhibitions will be held either on-site, remotely, or in a hybrid form.
- Remote or hybrid exhibitions will be designed to be as comparable as possible to on-site exhibitions.
- Our regional organizers will decide, in consultation with us, in which form their exhibitions will take place in each case.
- From now on, the organizers can decide for one of the three possibilities, i.e. they can decide already now that their exhibition will take place e.g. remotely.
- At the latest four weeks before the planned date, the form of the exhibition will be decided.
- You can find information about the status of your respective regional exhibition in the overview of the locations.
- If the form of the exhibition changes after you have already registered for it, we will of course inform you about it.
Many details are still open, e.g. the question over which platform we will offer the hybrid or remote solutions. Access must be uncomplicated from a technical side, but absolutely secure in terms of data and youth protection. As soon as we know more about the technical requirements for you, we will publish this here.
If you have any thoughts, ideas or questions about the remote options in advance, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.