Please note that the building instructions for the FLL Challenge Set are not longer available as a CD in the field box - they are online as PDF versions only!
How to build the Mission Models for the Animal Allies Robot Game:
1) Sort the LEGO element bags (found in your challenge set box) by bag number. They are labeled 1-10.
2) Match the bag numbers with the corresponding bag numbers below.
3) Open the correct pdf files and have an awesome time assembling the models.
4) Once all models are assembled, wait until the Challenge is released on August 30th 4 p.m. to find out how to put the field together and what the missions are.
5) Have fun!
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag1.pdf (2.9 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag2.pdf (3.5 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag3.pdf (4.6 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag4.pdf (4.8 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag5.pdf (3.7 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag6.pdf (2.5 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag7.pdf (4.9 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag8.pdf (4.9 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag9.pdf (3.4 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_Bag10.pdf (4.8 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_bag_models_prepack_overview.pdf (1.8 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_EOP_Partslist.pdf (2.2 MiB)
- FLL2016_AnimalAllies_45802_model_overview.pdf (1.9 MiB)